Showing Collections: 1 - 22 of 22
25th Anniversary Time Capsule Collection
A collection of items that were selected by CPCC faculty, staff and students to be included in a time capsule, buried in May 1988 in celebration of the school’s 25th anniversary.
Carver College Collection
Central High School Collection
Central Industrial Education Center Collection
An artificial collection of materials related to the North Carolina Industrial Education Centers and the Central Industrial Education Center in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Central Piedmont Athletics Collection
Central Piedmont Foundation Collection
Central Piedmont History Room Collection
A collection of news publications, scrapbooks, administrative files, photographs and oral history interviews compiled and organized by Central Piedmont's first historian, Raymond V. Mason, and Carol Timblin (author of "CPCC: The First 30 Years").
Central Piedmont Photographs and Negatives Collection
A collection of photographs, slides, and negatives, in both color and black and white, documenting Central Piedmont people (Students, Faculty, Staff, Administration, and Board of Trustees); Central Piedmont Campuses; and Central Piedmont events.
Central Piedmont Presidential Papers Collection
An ongoing collection of campus-related events and activities captured through mediums such as correspondence, reports, and news-clippings compiled and organized into boxes created by CPCC Presidents: Dr. Richard Hagemeyer (1963-1986), Dr. Ruth Shaw (1986-1992), Dr. Paul Anthony Zeiss (1992-2016), and Dr. Kandi Deitemeyer (2017- Present).
Central Piedmont Pride Alliance Collection
A hybrid collection of physical and digital materials documenting the history of Central Piedmont Pride Alliance.
Central Piedmont Theatre Collection
College Cabinet Records
The College Cabinet Records contain materials documenting the administrative activities of the College Cabinet. Records include meeting agendas and summaries, reports, correspondence and financial records.The College Cabinet Records contain materials documenting the administrative activities of the College Cabinet. Records include meeting agendas and summaries, reports, correspondence and financial records.
College Publications Collection
An artificial collection of student and faculty news publications written and published by Student Life, Wally McCullock (Press Manager), and members of the Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations (CMPR) Department.
College Senate Records
The College Senate Records document the activities of the Faculty Senate, now known as the College Senate. Records include meeting minutes, reports, memorandums, publications, photographs, and course and curriculum proposals.
Health Sciences Collection
Learning & Workforce Development
Pease & Associates / LaBella Architects Collection
PTK / Student Life Collection
This collection includes a range of material types, such as scrapbooks, photographs, awards/trophies, and administrative files.
Records of Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations (CMPR)
Records of the Board of Trustees of Central Piedmont Community College
The Board of Trustees of Central Piedmont Community College Records contain materials documenting the governance and administrative activities of the Board of Trustees. Records include meeting minutes, reports, correspondence and financial records.
The WTVI Collection contains records pertaining to the stations history during the early 1980s through the early 2000s, under the leadership of Hal Bouton (husband of Dr. Debbie Bouton). Records include: daily correspondence, photographs, hand-written notes of Jim Bailey, TV Logs and Reports, and other administrative files.
- Community colleges -- North Carolina -- Administration 2
- Carver College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Central High School (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Central Industrial Education Center (Charlotte, N.C.). 1
- Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Central Piedmont Pride Alliance 1
- College Cabinet 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- North Carolina -- Charlotte 1
- Color slides 1
- Community colleges -- Curricula -- North Carolina 1
- Community colleges -- Faculty 1
- Community colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Planning 1
- Community colleges -- North Carolina -- Charlotte -- Statistics 1
- Curriculum evaluation 1
- Educational accountability 1
- Employee fringe benefits 1
- Gay & lesbian studies 1
- LGBTQ 1
- Lesbian college students--United States. 1
- Manpower policy 1 + ∧ less
- Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations (CMPR) 2
- Shaw, Ruth G. (Ruth Gwynn) 2
- Student Life 2
- Amay James Elementary School (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Board of Trustees of Central Piedmont Community College (Charlotte, N.C>) 1
- Carver College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- Central Piedmont Foundation 1
- Claytor, William (Bill) 1
- College Senate 1
- Hagemeyer, Richard H. 1
- J.N. Pease Associates 1
- James F. Alexander 1
- Jimmie's Restaurant 1
- League for Innovation in the Community College (U.S.) 1
- Mason, R.V. (Raymond Via) 1
- McCullock, Wally 1
- Mecklenburg College (Charlotte, N.C.) 1
- O'Banion, Terry 1
- Timblin, Carol L. 1
- WTVI (Television station : Charlotte, N.C.) 1 + ∧ less